St. Jerome Catholic School is open to all students regardless of their religion and faith.
Early Childhood Program
• Students entering the Pre-K3 year program must be 2.5 years of age or older by September 1st and must be toilet trained
• Students entering the Pre- K4 program must be 4 years of age by September 1st.
NEW STUDENT REQUIREMENT
1. Fill out the following application form and submit to the St. Jerome School office.
2. Provide a copy of the following:
Current Report Card (1st - 8th)
Current Standardized Testing Scores (3rd - 8th)
IEP / Learning Plan (if applicable)
Student Recommendation Form
3. A Non-refundable $50 dollar application fee must accompany the application form.
A placement test will be required and scheduled for students entering Kindergarten through Grade 8 once the application is received.
SJS will notify you in writing or via phone whether or not your child has been accepted as well as provide the results of the students testing and any accelerated or summer school program recommendations.
An application is not a guarantee for admission into St. Jerome School.